Monday, November 12, 2007

Little by little, one travels far.

Two Random Things:

1.) I've decided to plan a trip to Chicago. I feel the need to check it out. I also feel the need to stay in the hotel below. It just looks cool...what? I'm shallow. Surprise, surprise, surprise! It's cheaper to visit Chicago when it's cold as three hells. Imagine that. I think I can pay a bit more to go in May and pray that spring will have sprung.

http://www.monaco-chicago.com/moncmn_services.html



2.) I'm currently watching "America's Psychic Challenge". What's wrong with me?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

1) How can something be as cold as three hells when hell is hot?

2) I don't know, but stop it.

Dark Fury said...

1.) Hell is, I believe, subjective. Therefore, if you fear cold more than heat, as I do, it would be cold. That's how.

2.) I know. It was not good. No. Correction. It was NOT GOOD.

girlysmack said...

That show cracks me up. At the end, when some of the psychics are going to be eliminated, shouldn't they know they are about to be eliminated? Aren't they supposed to be, um, psychic?