Saturday, January 26, 2008

Best Day. Ever.

Today I will be paying a mechanic an obscene amount of money for a new fuel pump and some other fuel related thing I can't remember the name of. Yesterday my car broke down on the way to work. One person stopped to scream at me...when I was off the road. The following pretty much tells that story.

Dear Jackass In The Hummer:

1. Never scream at somebody who has been sitting in the freezing cold for an hour (after their car has broken down and they've physically pushed it off of the road) because you've decided to buy a fuckin' tank. They didn't tell you to purchase the damn thing so it isn't their fault. Nor did they decide to break down just to f with your day. Strangely enough.

2. Don't buy a damn tank.

3. Don't fuck with a girl who's already stressed out and then get all surprised and offended when she gets out of the broken down vehicle and screams at your stupid, foolish, tank buying, no respect or empathy for anyone besides yourself ass!

4. Wasn't it funny that when I got out of the car and came over to you all of a sudden you had more than enough room to get by me and my car? Nutty.

5. You ran away from a girl. A short girl. Ha. Ha. Ha. Pussy!

Sincerely,
Dark Fury

3 comments:

BlondeJustice said...

OMG YOU ROCK!!!!

girlysmack said...

A, you are too too funny...

Ella Mentry said...

ahahahaah! oh wow! That's awesome.. i hope one day i could come into somewhat the same encounter.. :D