Thursday, February 14, 2008

Three (3) Random Things

Did you ever really look forward to something? To the point where you became almost convinced that it couldn’t be as great as you thought it would be? Did you fear disappointment? Did you try not to get your hopes up? Did you tell yourself that you wouldn’t like it half as much as you thought? Did you?

I did.

No fear. “Gone, Baby, Gone” is a winner.

Only one thing makes no sense. There’s a line at the end…

“I feel like 9/11 right now!”

What the hell does that mean? I have no idea but, all in all, the dialogue is good so I’m letting that go . . . .

Seriously, what does that mean? No. I’m letting it go.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In other news did you know that you could open a vein with a piece of paper? Me neither! Not till today when I had a paper cut so severe that people were standing around and talking about the fact that I might need stitches. I didn’t but, still, that’s pretty jacked up.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I just reread “Persuasion”. Sigh. That’s all.

I think I’ll read “Mansfield Park” again. I don’t care for the main characters as much as, well, any of Miss Austen’s other characters but I’m going to give it another go. I’m older now. Maybe that will make a difference?





7 comments:

Retainer Girl said...

Where were you when I blogged about wanting to see that movie? No one responded! Whore!

Smiley face.

Mansfield Park? Yikes. Good luck.

BlondeJustice said...

You know I am with you on the Affleck love but I didn't realize that Casey was with Summer Phoenix.....ewwww.

Retainer Girl said...

Yeah. I think they even have a kid. Or she's pregnant. Or something.

Dark Fury said...

Ooh! Why don't we like her?

Retainer Girl said...

Summer Phoenix does *not* please and sparkle.

Dark Fury said...

Yes, but why?

Anonymous said...

I don't honestly know. Maybe just because the Phoenixes are so weird. But Joaquin is okay.

Patherine