Friday, February 22, 2008

Good-bye. I am leaving because I am bored.

Today was so slow I almost lost my will to live. In order to get prepared for that I wrote out a will before I slipped into the stupor.

I, Dark Fury, being of sound mind and body (eh.) do hereby bequeath my worldly goods in the following manner.

To Olivia I leave all the paper backs that are not covered under any other bequest, cds and any dvd my mother doesn't wish to keep.

To Katherine I leave all my hard back books as those are in better condition than the paper and I know she's a stickler.

To Elisa I leave all my jewelry (outside of the pearls which are a family heirloom and if they, mistakenly, turn up on her person will result in an ass kicking from the entire Fury/Garcia family).

To Erin I leave all my baking equipment, children's books and 80's depression rock cds.

The rest of my worldly goods shall be cremated with me along with my cat and any friends who wish to cover themselves in clarified butter and throw themselves on the flames to show their affection and true dejection at my passing...no pressure....

Unfortunately, for you lot, I recovered around 4:15 and the crisis passed. Maybe next time.

4 comments:

Retainer Girl said...

Ha! Funny. And *of course* I get your hardback books. As if!

BlondeJustice said...

Excuse me but I believe I should get your jewelry AND cooking gadgets since I have put in the most time.

girlysmack said...

Um, no, Olivia. No.

Dark Fury said...

Don't be greedy, Liv. Besides we already have most of the same jewelry. Duh.