Monday, February 4, 2008

Wrong Crowd, Bub.

I, yet again, don't blog enough so here ya' go....

Things, Places or People That Are Mentioned To Me That I Have No Interest In Or Actively Dislike.

1. Stephen King
I do not read Stephen King. No. Seriously. Nothing. That man is not right in the head. If he moved into my neighborhood I’d move. I may never go to Maine because of him. I’m just sayin’.

2. Those Friggin’ Hobbit Movies
I enjoy the books. I’ll have to be content with that because those movies are boring as ass. If you’d like to know how I feel about them in detail rent “Clerks II”. Randal takes the words right out of my mouth.

3. Lost
I don’t get it. Sorry. Maybe I’m defective. I don’t know. I’m willing to consider that it’s the best show ever and I just don’t get it. Who knows?

4. Star Wars
Yes, I’ve seen them all. Yes, I enjoy the first three. Other than that? Who cares? I am, however, interested in laughing at the freaks who sleep out for tickets and dress up. They make me giggle.

5. Football
I don’t know who won the Super Bowl. I don’t care who won the Super Bowl. I will never care about the Super Bowl. Ever. You want to talk to me about baseball? OK. Hockey? Less interested but still there. Football? I think Berke Breathed (Bloom County) sums it up best, “if mad at pig eat pig!”

That’s all for now.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

1, 4, and 5 - check.

2 and 3 - WTF? Seriously? I never knew this about you. And, while I respectfully respect your opinion, I'm still a bit sad inside.

BlondeJustice said...

I don't respect crap! This girl is loco. However, I am not suprised since we did talk about some of these things in you massage. Glad to see you blogging again. :)

girlysmack said...

Seriously? You don't like LOTR? The movies? Seriously?

damn

Dark Fury said...

I didn't talk shit about your show, people. I just said I don't get it. Jeesh! Take a pill.

Ella Mentry said...

Amazingly i agree with you with all of them. LOL right down to football aha i enjoyed this blog post Props! :)

Ella Mentry said...

P.s I added you to my admire list :D

Dark Fury said...

Well, thanks!