Thursday, April 17, 2008

If It Weren't For Bad Luck . . .

I'd have no luck at all. Well, fine, not exactly true. I did have a bit of luck this morning. My car died in my driveway instead of on the road. Sweet!

Oy. Well, if I had perfect luck how would I know I was Irish? Oh, wait. . . .

Ding. Dang!

Oh, well, at least I had some left over pho to eat for breakfast. See? Things are lookin' up all the time!

EDITED TO ADD: It needed a new battery. Of course! I swear my car is now, officially, brand new. Oh, wait! First I'd need to paint it but, other than that? Brand spankin' new!

2 comments:

BlondeJustice said...

Jeez

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Fragmentadora de Papel, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://fragmentadora-de-papel.blogspot.com. A hug.