Friday, May 9, 2008

Breakfast Is The Most Important Meal Of The Day Or At Least The First

Journal Entry - 5/9/08

Today I went on a job interview. I was asked, by the nice lady in the pink suit, if I speak Spanish. I said I can speak a little Spanish. She said that was good because they have a lot of Latinos in the community. But she didn’t say La-teen-os or Lah-teen-os. She said Latin-os. The interview came to an end.

Today, after the interview, I went to work. I sat in my office. My mind wandered.

I thought about Latin-O’s the new breakfast cereal from Quaker. They could have so many flavors. Cassava. . . . Guava . . . Chicharron. . . .The possibilities are endless. I think that unbeknownst to me I was in the room with a great innovator today. Conclusion? Always carry a notebook so you can write down all your great ideas. She didn't and now I get to steal it.

Latin-O’s! Theeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey’re Bueno!

6 comments:

BlondeJustice said...

hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!

Dark Fury said...

Oy, right? Or should I say Oye?

Retainer Girl said...

My favorite flavor of Latin-O's is CACAHUATES!!!!!!!!!

Dark Fury said...

Hey! You got your cacahuates in my chocolate! No. You got your chocolate on my cacahuates!

Anonymous said...

Knock yo self a pro slick.
My momma didn't raise no dummy.

Dark Fury said...

Thanks, soul brotha'.