Saturday, August 11, 2007

People Who Don't Make Me Sad







The people who made these movies.

Why? Because "Mostly Martha" is so good that I could almost ignore the "smooth jazz" soundtrack. Catherine Zeta-Who? And also because "North & South" is a truly great BBC costume drama...and, let's face facts, Richard Armitage is too damn good looking.

In other news! I slept weird and now I can't move my neck. I'm a gimp! Well, no. Not a gimp. What would one call someone who couldn't move their neck? I have no idea. I'm off to od on ibuprofin.

2 comments:

girlysmack said...

Every time I check your blog now and see the "North and South" DVD cover I giggle. Every time. And I hear myself freaking out and asking excitedly, "BBC made a version of North and South??!??!?!?!"

Dark Fury said...

Get this move from Netflix right now! Actually, you can watch it on the Netflix website. What can I say? Richard Armitage....GD he's a good lookin' fella'!