Wednesday, August 8, 2007

You Know The Drill

I’ve been tagged twice! This seems unfair. So, in protest, I shall only respond once. Stick that in your collective pipes and smoke it!

8 Weird Things That You May Not Know About Me:
1. I write poetry. Awesomely bad poetry. Occasionally, if I think it’s funny, I will inflict it on others. This is rare. Please, don’t be frightened.

2. I am deathly afraid of tornadoes. Every time we have any kind of a warning or watch or anything I have a minor panic attack.

3. I can pick things up with my toes. . . and I do.

4. I have to check my bank account balance at least once a day. On vacation? Twice a day. What? I'm bad at math.

5. I love lists. All lists. You are all enablers!

6. I bought a tv over a year ago. It worked for 3 months and then blew. I still have it in my room because every couple of months I become convinced that I can fix it. I spend a couple of hours trying to fix it. I never succeed. PS? I don't know anything about electronics.

7. I collect notebooks. Everywhere I go I buy notebooks but then I don't want to use them because they're so perfect blank. I end up using an old legal pad.

8. I've always wanted a surprise birthday party. I don't know why.

3 comments:

girlysmack said...

I am continually amazed by how much we have in common. I love buying notebooks, too. I have all of these beautiful journals in my closet, most with only one or two entries. Do you have a thing about your pens, too? Can you only write with a good one?

Dark Fury said...

Yes! Good pens are so hard to find!

Dark Fury said...

PS? I also hate Yankee Candle. It must be a 1975 thing.