Monday, September 17, 2007

Stories From The Borderline Narcoleptic

It’s a little bit scary to pass out without any warning. I know that it’s because I’m tired and not really a narcoleptic. I know that once I get used to my new schedule/commute it’ll clear up but it’s still a little scary. Not to mention it f’s up my social calendar. What, you may ask, am I talking about?

Well, long story short, I’ve passed out twice now with no warning. Both times I was at home and on my bed or couch and I don’t think it would ever happen anywhere else. I think I just get so tired and stressed out that when I hit a comfortable and safe spot my body just shuts off. I’d like a little warning! How about an eye flutter? A count down in my head? Something?! But no. No warning. One minute I’m sitting reading or watching TV and the next? Good morning!

On the plus side I’m quite refreshed afterward! Well, that’s a lie. I slept all day, basically, on Sunday. I woke up. I had some food. I went back to sleep. I woke up at again at 4PM and then at 7PM I went back to sleep. Crazy. But I’m awake today! Yowza!

Yeah. It’s definite. I need to move.

1 comment:

Jenn M said...

I used to get mad at my parents for always falling asleep through movies. Now, I've become my parents. I have narcolepsy but ONLY during movies. I haven't made it through a movie in at least 6 months. lol :)
Good luck and watch the driving. ha