Sunday, November 18, 2007

....And The Word Was (For The Last Time...For A While) List....

What was the worst name people called you in school?:
Andrea

What is your religion or personal beliefs?:
I am a Jew who doesn't believe in organized religion.

How many times per day do you think about sex?:
Depends on the day and who crosses my path

Do you think you are confident?:
Somewhat

What is your goal this year?:
1. Finish book (30 days? Ha!) 2. Go On Vacation 3. Stop Commuting

Describe the person of your dreams.:
fall down funny, smart, tall(er than me...height is relative), rich as Roosevelt (what? a girl can dream!)

Have you ever had an unhealthy obsession? If so, what?:
Yes. Once I start drinking orange juice I can't stop until it's gone. I'm an orange juice addict. I can't keep it in the house. I have to buy it one small carton at a time. The sad part? I'm not kidding.

Have you ever seen a therapist?:
Yes and, if I may, duh.

How many medications do you take per day?:
None. Scary ain't it?

How do you sleep?:
On my stomach.

What was the last thing you dreamt and remember?:
I had a dream that I was in jail for some small offense and my two oldest friends kept coming by to tell me they were going to break me out but they never did. Slackers!

What is your talent?:
I'm a triple threat, baby! I can bitch, moan . . . and sing.

Do you ever think about an ex?:
Yep

Are you superstitious?:
Sometimes

What is your feelings about marriage?:
Do you mean what are my feelings about marriage? If so, I say go for it.

What was the last thing you ate?:
A sandwich

What turns you on?:
humour, intelligence and a good head of hair don't hurt

How do you look for someone to date?:
I don't

Do you believe in fate?:
Sure

How did your parents meet?:
They worked at the same hotel. They were introduced by their boss. My father then sang "Garcia. I just met a girl named Garcia." And, for some reason, she still married him.

Have you ever taken an inkblot test?:
Yes...they all looked like ink blots. It was great!

They say everyone has a muse. Who is yours?:
Who says that? Who is this "they" you speak of?

Last thing you drank.:
water

Do you have strong values?:
yes

How tall are you?:
5"1' and a half

What animal are you?:
Um....a human?

What fruit is your favorite?:
Orange

When did you first start using the Internet?:
1996

What does your screen name or email address stand for or mean?:
Dark Fury is my super hero name

What is your favorite flavor of ice cream?:
vanilla

Who was the last person you text messaged?:
Liv a.k.a. Blonde Justice

What is the last picture you took on your cellphone of?:
Seriously? Stop making surveys and take an English class.

Do you have any scars?:
Yes

Do you consider yourself a lucky person?:
Sometimes

What comes to mind when I say "nipple"?:
Kevin...if you know him you know why.

What is in the back of your mind right now?:
My skull

What is your IQ?:
I don't know. When I was twelve it was 145.

Are your nails long or short?:
short

What noise do you hear right now?:
The Rat Pack x-mas album

What room are you in?:
my bedroom

Do you have a crush or desire someone right now?:
Yes, Craig Ferguson. Wait. You mean people I know? No.

Are you single?:
Yes

Are you diagnosed with any disorders?:
Yes

What was the last time you were in Walmart?:
3 or 4 years ago

What was the last thing you bought?:
water

What is on your Christmas list so far?:
Dinner For 5 the complete series

What are you craving?:
sleep

What cereal do you eat?:
hot: apple oatmeal cold: raisin bran crunch

Name a prank you did once on someone.:
Frank

Last thing you laughed at?:
My answer to the last question. I amuse myself, the hell with everybody else!

5 comments:

Dark Fury said...

Não, obrigado. Mas boa sorte com isso.

Anonymous said...

Holy sh*t. What the hizzay is that?!

girlysmack said...

2 things:

1. You should be in the funnies. You are hilarious, gurl.

2. You should burn me a copy of the rat pack Christmas album. Today.

BlondeJustice said...

ME TOO! ME TOO! I want one!!!

Dark Fury said...

A. That first thing is some guy asking me to link to some crap in Portuguese. The second comment is me saying no but good luck with that.

B. OK!!!!