Monday, November 19, 2007

Welcome To Procrastination Station! May I See Your Ticket?

If anyone is wondering what to get me for the holidays I have a list on amazon.com. I'm just sayin'. . . ya' know . . . whatever. It's three pages long so you might want to grab a snack before visiting.

I'm super excited because for once I'm getting prepared ahead of time! I've already purchased, written and addressed my holiday cards. I just need to stamp them and throw them in the mail.* I've also finished shopping for three people. This doesn't sound like much, I know. However, when you think that usually I don't remember to send cards and am still shopping on Christmas eve I'm doing pretty damn well.

Of course I'm doing this to avoid writing so, all in all, I'm a slacker but hey! That's my business.


*Olivia and Katherine, don't worry, you're getting seperate cards because you're not a couple. We know.

No comments: