Monday, December 17, 2007

Three (3) Random Things

I was, again, informed I don't blog enough so here are three (3) random things. Enjoy!

A. I joined facebook today because I wanted to see what everybody was talking about (and you have to join to browse).

B. Since I will never be on Inside The Actors Studio I've decided to answer the questionnaire here. It's the best part of the program anyway. I will point out that I loathe James Lipton. He's noxious.

What is your favorite word? Facetious
What is your least favorite word? Phlegm
What turns you on? Humor
What turns you off? Injustice and bad movies.
What sound or noise do you love? Laughter and puppies breathing.
What sound or noise do you hate? Car alarms and any loud bang (like a car backfiring).
What is your favorite curse word? Fuck in all it's various incarnations.
What profession other than your own would you like to attempt? Pastry Chef
What profession would you not like to do? Embalmer
If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates? Well, that was silly. Ready to go again?

C. I came up with part of a menu for my (imaginary) pastry shop, Daly Bread. Half the proceeds from anything off this part of the menu would go to local law enforcement. It's the take a bite out of crime (clever!) side of the bill.

1. The Dark Fury: Devil's Food Cake layered w/Chocolate Mousse and covered in Dark Chocolate/Chile Ganache
2. The Blonde Justice: Key Lime/Sour Cream Pound Cake w/a Lemon Glaze
3. The Retainer Girl: Sticky Toffee Brownies w/Caramel Sauce Swirl
4. The Red Fire: Cinnamon Creme Brule
5. The Star F*cker: Star Anise Cannoli

There ya' go. I blogged!

9 comments:

Retainer Girl said...

Love!

BlondeJustice said...

Yipee!!!

girlysmack said...

What???? I don't get a pastry named after me???

girlysmack said...

I do love the name Daly Bread, though.

girlysmack said...

What???? I don't get a pastry named after me???

girlysmack said...

I swear to God I have no effing idea why my comment is on here twice. I didn't mean to sound so persistent!

Dark Fury said...

Well, is Girlysmack your super hero name? If so, It'll have to be something pink....let me work on it.

Retainer Girl said...

I don't think we ever came up with a superhero name for Erin.

girlysmack said...

Sigh. Because I am merely a mortal. A sad, sad mortal. That you guys don't like.

I'm gonna go listen to my new mix cd. On repeat.