Thursday, January 10, 2008

I Must Be Seriously Ill.

Hi. My name is Dark Fury and. . . . I have a mental problem.

I realized this two days ago when I saw the above picture and thought "Damn it, he's hot!" Why is it that I find this look attractive? I don't know. . . I don't care. I know it's wicked weird but I love the trashiness of it.

I accept that I will need therapy, medication and prayer to come to grips with this difficulty and hope that you, as my friend, will be there for me in this my time of need.

Yours in Christ,
Dark Fury

PS Does anybody else hear that? Jump around......jump around.........jump........up........jump up.........and get..........down.....

2 comments:

Retainer Girl said...

You crack me up.

Yours in a shared love of trashy and dirty men,

Patherine Kackard

BlondeJustice said...

I mean it.....DIRTY. Both of you dirty. Of course I can only recognize the same quality in others as I have in myself but that is neither here nor there.