Friday, April 18, 2008

....And The Word Was "List"....

1. Your middle name? Michael Dulany

2. Your favorite color? Green

3. Your birth month? May

4. Do you think everyone should act their age? Fuck no…act older!

5. Would you rather live in a mansion or cottage? I’d rather live in a shotgun shack, seriously.

6. Is your home perfectly spotless or lived in? Are there any other options?

7. Do you love your life? Sometimes

8. Do you want kids? Yes

9. Are you in a relationship? No

10. Do you have a soul mate? Yes but, sadly, he’s a goatherd in outer Mongolia so it’s doomed. Doomed!

11. City life or country life? Either, I just hate the suburbs.

12. Sports or theater? Neither. I'll take Theatre, thank you.

13. Books or movies? What is this, Sophie’s Choice?! I can’t choose and you can’t make me!

14. Poetry or Music? Music

15. Dinners out or at home? Depends on my mood

16. Romantic is a walk in the woods or on the beach? Either or neither depending on with whom one walks.

17. Home in the Mountains or on the Beach? Beach…no! Mountains…no! Beach….oh, cripes.

18. Mornings or nights? Nights

19. Is the glass half full or half empty? Either way it’s time for a refill.

20. Coffee or tea? Tea

21. Beer or Soda? Soda

22. An energy drink or juice? Juice

23. Are you the Driver or passenger? Passenger

24. Are you the Leader or follower? I'm a very submissive person, so...yeah. I didn't buy it either.

25. Are you pessimistic or optimistic? I’m a realist…so, pessimistic, I suppose.

26. Save the Whales or Save the Rainforest? The Polar Bears

27. If given the option, would you give money or food? Food

28. Would you give someone a second chance? How badly did they fuck up and how close were we to begin with? Not so bad and/or we‘re quite close? Sure. Horrible and/or I didn‘t care about the person to begin with? Dead to me!

29. What’s the hardest thing for you to give? Cash

30. Why?
Because I don't have any? And, if I may, duh.

31. Honesty even if it hurts or a white lie to make them feel better? Depends on the situation. Bad hair cut? Honesty. Ugly baby? White lie.

32. What’s the one thing that really sets you off? Injustice and bad movies

33. Tough love or forgiveness? Both. The iron fist in a velvet glove.

34. One for all or All for one? One for all

35. What’s your top regret? I think not.

36. What’s the one thing you would change about your life? I’d be Swedish…regrets, I’ve had a few…

37. What’s the one thing you would like people to know about yourself? My name isn’t Andrea, Andra or Audrey Anne.

38. What’s one thing you would change about yourself? I’d never be early. It's annoying.

39. What do you think of the phrase "Good Intentions"? The road to hell is paved with them. Do the right thing or don't. Up to you.

40. Do you believe in love? Yes

41. Can love die? No.

42. Is love blind? No. You don’t love people despite their flaws you love them because of them. Otherwise we’d all be A) the same, B) boring and C) screwed.

43. Whats the one thing you could never forgive? Disloyalty or hurting any of my family or friends. You murdered some stranger?! I'm sure they had it comin'.

44. Do you believe in second chances? Um, didn’t we cover this or am I psychic?

No comments: