Friday, April 25, 2008

Conversations With . . . Vol. II

Davey

HIM: (yelling) Adrienne! No! Come on! You don’t believe in G-d!

ME: Yes, I do.

HIM: (Yelling) Adrienne! You believe there’s an invisible man in the sky?!

ME: Well, not a man . . . (contemplative) although I do always picture Mel Brooks dressed like a rabbi so --

HIM (cutting me off and, again, YELLING) You believe in an invisible man in the sky and you’re afraid of him!

ME: No. I’m not afr - -

HIM: (More cutting off & yet more YELLING) You’re afraid of him, just say it!

ME: (trying not to laugh so as to appear serious and not like I’m trying to get his voice to go to the next octave for my own amusement) I also believe in reincarnation.

HIM: (YELLING - loudest yet) JESUS!

2 comments:

BlondeJustice said...

I love Davy!

Dark Fury said...

Especially when he's yelling ...good times and I mean that!