Monday, April 28, 2008

Effective Time Management Is Essential To Success.

Journal Entry 4/28/08

Today I went to work. I sat in my office. I thought of different escape routes for different emergency situations.

There are three exits. Two of those exits can also be used as points of entry for an assailant of some kind. I am not, naturally, including the floor to ceiling windows that could be kicked out in a pinch. After all, why be silly about it?

I am confident that I can now, if push comes to shove, be out of any area of the building within four to six minutes. That depends, of course, on how many people I have to shove out of the way. Which reminds me, I need to figure out who would make the best human shield. As my mother always says, proper pre-planning prevents piss poor performance.

This whole process took up about ten minutes. Bored for the rest of the day. Conclusion? It is vital that one use ones office downtime in a productive manner.

2 comments:

girlysmack said...

You. Are. Hilarious.

Dark Fury said...

Thank. You. PS? This is a true story.