Monday, April 14, 2008

Finally, A Bit Of Bloody Justice!

It has just come to my attention that Craig Ferguson beat Conan O'Brian in the ratings for the first time recently. At last! Justice. I deep down love this mans show. Hell! I lurve him. Yeah. That's right! I said it! What?

Well, now we're just getting silly.

If you're unfamiliar with his work just look to the right. What's not to love? And he's super cute, no? Watch it!

“If you're frightened of leprechauns, the best thing to do is to get yourself a little leprechaun outfit and see how big they are. And then you'll go, 'Well I see. That's like bein' frightened of a hampster.'” - Craig Ferguson

"This is my first week as an American citizen. It's amazing. Now I can vote in the general election- and for American Idol." - Craig Ferguson

"I think I'll be Scottish in every movie I write. They always try to talk me out of it, but Woody Allen is always a nebbish New Yorker. Why shouldn't I be a goofy Glaswegian?" - Craig Ferguson

"I haven't had a drink in thirteen years, but occasionally I'm tempted to have one beer. The problem is that if I have that one beer, I wake up in Tijuana four days later with a tattoo and a sore ass." - Craig Ferguson

EDITED TO ADD: His book is great as well. Loved it! "Between the Bridge & the River" - Buy it. Fuck the library. Buy the bastard.

3 comments:

BlondeJustice said...

I guess you may have a Scottish husband as well but don't push it.

Anonymous said...

I'm on some kind of a roll. I never post comments and now I'm on everyone's blog. I wholeheartedly support your love of Craig Ferguson. I too am smitten, but since you publicly declared your intentions first....
Anyway, Olivia told me you had a birthday coming up in May. Don't know when, but as I most likely will be in a land far, far away (sans Luke Skywalker and that whole Death Star thing) I'd thought I send best birthday wishes now. Have a great time--may you and Craig end up in Tijuana with matching tattoos!--Jennifer

Dark Fury said...

Thanks, guys!