Sunday, May 25, 2008

I've Been Tagged

ABC of Me . . . .

A. Attached or Single - Single

B. Best Friend(s) - Olivia

C. Cake or Pie - Cake

D. Day of Choice - January 20, 2009

E. Essential Item - Sunglasses & Sun Block

F. Flavor of Ice Cream - Strawberry, Vanilla or Baskin Robins Mint Chip

G. Gummy Bears or Worms - Neither

H. Hometown - Fredericksburg, VA

I. Indulgences - Sleeping, Shopping For Books, Cooking

J. January or July- January

K. Kids - in the future

L. Last movie I saw in a theater - P.S. I Love You (I think)

(M is Missing in Action)

N. Number of siblings - Zero

O. Oranges or Apples - Oranges

P. Phobias or Fears - Dentists, Spiders, Heights, Clowns, Being Served Crab Accidentally

Q. Quote - "This is why we can’t have nice things”

R. Reasons to smile - Dogs, Horses, Friends, Family, Craig Ferguson, Mike Myers

S. Season - Spring & Fall

T. Tag 4 - Everybody has been tagged.

U. Unknown fact about me - I hate most perfumes and scented candles.

V. Vegetarian or oppressor of Animals - Oppressor.

W. Worst Habit - Smoking, Biting My Nails, Grinding My Teeth

X. X-rays or Ultrasounds - Which would I rather have? X-ray, I guess. Weirdo.

Y. Your favorite Food - Green Peas, Strawberries, My Grandmother’s Beef Stew, Okra, Waffles, Anything I Haven’t cooked because after spending hours with something I just don’t want to eat it. I’m weird.

Z. Zodiac - Taurus

3 comments:

BlondeJustice said...

For "favorite foods" you forgot toast. HOW DARE YOU!?

Retainer Girl said...

Are there such things as non-green peas?

Dark Fury said...

A. I thought it went w/out saying. Obviously it's my favorite but, outside of toast, the rest are my other favorites.

B. The black eyed kind.