Wednesday, October 31, 2007

There are three rules for writing the novel. Unfortunately, no one knows what they are.

NANOWRIMO (National Novel Writing Month) begins at midnight. Oh, yeah, baby! It's on.

Now that the bravado is out of the way I think it's safe to tell you that I have no ideas. None. Not a one. Niente. Nada. Zip and DooDa. I'm sure that will pass. Right?


RIGHT?!

Anyway. Moving on.

If you don't want to be used for your character traits tell me now or you may be immortalized for the world (or, in this case, me and my editer a.k.a. Patherine) to see.

PS I refuse to spell check a post this short so you're on your own. If you are offended by my bad spelling you can suck it, Trebek!

2 comments:

Retainer Girl said...

1) You wrote "editer." For shame.

2) Good luck! You'll come up with something.

3) Don't make it too crappy because I have to edit this. Just sayin'.

Dark Fury said...

1) That makes me laugh!

2) Thanks, man!

3) I'll try.