Saturday, December 29, 2007

I Love It When You Walk Out Singing The Murders!

Bloody, bloody hell! I love this movie. It's perfection.

I just got back from seeing "Sweeney Todd" and what can I say? I knew I'd probably like it but I loved it to an (almost) sick level. From the openeing shot to the end it's beautiful and gorey and funny and touching and just all things that are to love.

Stephen Sondheim is the king and Tim Burton is a genius.

Best Parts Not Related To What Was Going On On The Screen:
1. The people behind us who left after fifteen minutes because...wait for it...."they keep singing"!
2. My cousin saying she loves a show that leaves you singing the murders.

2 comments:

Retainer Girl said...

Weren't you supposed to see this with Olivia?

Dark Fury said...

Was I? I thought I was supposed to see "P.S. I LOve You" w/Liv. But, hell, I'll see it again!