Sunday, December 30, 2007

You Only Get Free Cheese In A Mousetrap.

I have received three (3) e-mails in the past two (2) days that assure me that I've won big (BIG) money from a United Kingdom e-mail based lottery that I've never entered. But, hey! That's ok because it was a random drawing from over thirty thousand (30,000) websites. Wow. Ain't that grand? All I need to do to claim this prize money is send them every piece of personal information about myself you could ever think of, including blood type, and copies of my social security card, photo ID and passport. Oh. OK!

My favorite part is that as I don't respond the prize amounts keep increasing. The first "notification" was for a measly two hundred and fifty thousand (250,00) pounds sterling. The second was for five hundred thousand (500,000). The last was for two million five hundred thousand (2,500,000) . Please. I don't get out of bed for that kind of chump change.

Question of the day:

Is anybody that stupid?

No comments: