Saturday, January 5, 2008

Dennis For President


http://www.dennis4president.com/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qYWWBwf2wHE

"This is a struggle for the soul of the Democratic Party, which in too many cases has become so corporate and identified with corporate interests that you can't tell the difference between Democrats and Republicans." Dennis Kucinich


"War can be so impersonal yet when we put a name, a face, a place and match it to families, then war is not impersonal."Dennis Kucinich


"Everyone should have health insurance? I say everyone should have health care. I'm not selling insurance." Dennis Kucinich


"We must be the party that brings our troops home, we must be the party that causes us to work with the world community. ... It's time for America to reconnect with the world in a vision of peace.” Dennis Kucinich


"It is time for us to support our troops, ... And I say, 'Support our troops -- bring them home.' ” Dennis Kucinich


"And with respect to those who happen to be gay, lesbian, bisexual, transgendered...these are God's children. They should have the same rights. Our Constitution does not provide for any differences to be established. [It] doesn't provide for a two-tiered system of justice. Everyone should be equal under the law. So of course I support marriage equality for all." Dennis Kucinich

3 comments:

BlondeJustice said...

Why am I just now hearing of this candidate?!?! Where have I been?

Anonymous said...

Um, Livi, he ran last time around, too, sugar...

You've just been in the darkness that is called Fredericksburg, that's all.

Dark Fury said...

I don't know. He's the man. Sadly I doubt he'll get the nomination but I can dream.