Thursday, March 6, 2008

Three (3) Random Things

1. I love these damn things. They're delicious and nutritious. That's what we call multi-tasking. Well, ok, we don't but some people do...admittedly I can't think of any.
2. I'm going to go to IKEA on Sunday and buy this desk. I love it to the power of pi...is that an actual number? I'm sorry. I don't know. But I do speak binary. 111100100010001011110001? Well, naturally! Why do you ask, you total 0010010110100!

3. I bought this skirt on Ebay. I think it's rather lovely.
4. I must sleep now because I no longer drink soda and, without caffeine, I find it hard to function.
5. Yes, I know I said three (3) random things and actually gave you five (5) but, ya' know what? The last time I checked this was a free country.

2 comments:

BlondeJustice said...

I love the skirt!! Congrats on giving up soda. But wait....that bookcase looks so familiar....I just can't quite put my finger on it......

girlysmack said...

That skirt and that desk rock. You have great style.