Monday, August 4, 2008

They Who The Lord Doth Smite Stay Smote.

I'm dieing. Seriously. There are only two options.

1. The devil has possessed me.

2. I have a virus.

If it's number 1 I'm screwed. If it's number two and I have inadvertantlt infected you I apologize. If it's number two and you've inadvertently infected me then I curse you. I curse you and I curse your children and your children's children down to the fourth generation and pray that the Lord, in his wisdom, will smite you with a mighty smiting and thou shalt know his anger through the fact of being smote. Amen.

Also, my prior will (from a couple of months ago - still posted if you want to refresh yourself on what you'll be getting) still stands.

3 comments:

Retainer Girl said...

Hooray! More books!

Anonymous said...

Get well soon! For the love of god, get well soon, before we are all cursed and damned to hell.
-J

Dark Fury said...

A. Why so happy, miss? Somebody needs a good smiting.

B.You're in CO. You couldn't have infected me. No smiting for you.

C. I'm better now.